Resources for current students enrolled in the HVAC/R Service Technician Training Program.
Student Conduct Rules
Students are responsible for knowing and obeying the published rules and regulations of the training center.
We encourage all students to express any issues or concerns with the Training Coordinator or Instructors.
The training center shall promote equal opportunity through a positive continuing program of specific practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal opportunity. The staff strives to meet and exceed student expectations in handling complaints and grievances. Should a student feel that his/her concerns have not been handled appropriately he/she can submit their concerns in writing to the Executive Director. The Executive Director will attempt to provide the assistance necessary to address the problem and will respond in writing to the student. Such a decision may be appealed, in writing, by the student. Unresolved issues can be reported to the Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board 128 Tenth Avenue SW, Olympia, Washington 98501, email@example.com or the Council on Occupational Education 7840 Roswell Road Building 300 Suite 325 Atlanta, GA 30350.
On Campus Safety
Please refer to the following links:
Health and Safety Plan
- In case of a building evacuation, follow the evacuation routes posted at each entry/exit. Please calmly meet across the street in the Salvation Army parking lot and remain for a head count from staff.
- Know where ALL your fire extinguishers are located throughout the building.
- Know where the main gas shutoff valve is located in the lab which shuts down all gas running to your lab equipment.
- Remember the first aid kits are located above the break area sink and in the office, and to report any injury, big or small, to your instructor
- Remember to put away all tools and supplies used each day, and put panels back on units.
- Keep the floor clean and clear of debris to help prevent falls.
- Ladder safety, ladder safety, ladder safety- falling hurts!
- Safety glasses are to be worn at all times in the lab, no exceptions!
Program Schedule 2017/2018
Weekly internship schedules will be distributed in person by the Training Coordinator.